Bucharest to Peles Castle Day Trip by Eddie
Let's visit Peles Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in Europe!
This Bucharest to Peles Castle day trip offers you the opportunity to leisurely visit the entire castle and not just its ground floor. Also, by booking this trip you will have the proper amount of time to visit Sinaia Mountain Resort, including here the famous Monastery of Sinaia.
Peles Castle is maybe the most beautiful edifice in Romania. Built between 1873 and 1914 by King Carol I of Romania this unique castle was meant to be a royal summer residence and the cradle of this Dynasty in Romania.
Let's feel like kings and queens for a day!
Why with us
- More time for you - my tours are designed to give the traveler a fair amount of time to really enjoy the attractions included
- Personal experience - this tour is designed and performed by Eddie, your professional local tour guide
- Flexibility is the key word - in case of a private tour, one could spend more time on what interests you most and less for the rest
- Unicity - we could (if possible and desired) add one tour component and remove the other - even ongoing - for a full customized experience
- Small Group Tour - usually my groups are up to 7 people but if your group is larger we'll still have fun
Pricing for Bucharest to Peles Castle Day Trip by Eddie
Private groups of 1-2 people (price per group)
75 euro/person + 75 euro/person = 150 euro (for a group of 2 persons) ; 150 euro for a group of 1 person
Private groups of 3-4 people (price per person)
Private groups of 5-7 people (price per person)
65 euro per person
Private groups of 8 or more people (price per person)
55 euro per person
Highlights - Bucharest to Peles Castle Day Trip by Eddie
- Prahova Valley - two beautiful Romanian regions, Wallachia and Transylvania are connected by a few valleys, and a very famous one is Prahova Valley
- Sinaia - the Royal City - a splendid mountain resort on Prahova Valley. Peles Castle is located here, built as a summer residence by King Carol I of Romania, our first king
- Peles Castle - a top 3 most beautiful castle in Europe, the cradle of the Royal Dynasty, this unique building is placed at the foot of the picturesque and wild Bucegi Mountains
- Sinaia Monastery - the city owes its name and identity to this masterpiece of Byzantine art
PELES CASTLE / HALL OF HONOR
Breathtaking decorations, inspired by Fredenhagen Room - Merchant's Guild House in Lubeck, Germany
PELES CASTLE GARDENS
Italian Neo-Renaissance terraces, statues and fountains. An incredibly beautiful combination of both natural and human-made pieces of art
Private Day Trip
The tour runs all year round. Please check for availability via email or WhatsApp/Mobile phone
This tour is held in English. However, I can help a bit the Italian tourists with my basic level of Italian language (parlo un po' di italiano)
Flexible, recommended - 09:30 a.m.
Approx. 7 hours. This may vary depending on road and traffic conditions, castle queues or any other reason
Approx. 300 km round trip
Pick-up and Drop-off
At you hotel or place in Bucharest
At the moment we accept cash payment only. You are going to pay the tour price listed on this page (we do not apply any other additional charges) in the day of your tour, before the end of the tour
Pick-up and drop-off (at your hotel or place in Bucharest) | Tour guidance - by Eddie - certified national tour guide | Transportation by AC car - for 1-3 persons (my 2021 Dacia Logan or similar - in the case of groups of 3 people, in order to have maximum comfort, one person could sit in front and the other two in the back seats) / 8-seater van for 4-7 persons/ bus for more than 7 persons (including driver, fuel, road tax, parking fees, etc.) – is offered as a FREE of charge service | Stop for Peles Castle interior standard or optional tour (entrance fee not included) | Stop for Sinaia Monastery (entrance fee not included) | Stop for Sinaia Mountain Resort - free time
Any entrance fees: Peles Castle - 50 lei (10 euro) per adult for the standard tour | 100 lei (20 euro) per adult for the Optional 1 tour | 150 lei (30 euro) per adult for the Optional 2 tour | Food and drinks | Souvenirs | Personal expenses
Transportation - 1 to 3 persons using my 2021 Dacia Logan Comfort; for more than 3 persons we use minibus / bus
Itinerary - Bucharest to Peles Castle Day Trip by Eddie
We start our tour in a very relaxed way around 9:30.
First stop is Sinaia, our beautiful royal city and mountain resort, where we are going to visit Peles Castle, the former royal summer residence of The Royal House of Romania.
After this amazing experience we will visit Sinaia Monastery.
Finally, a free time session for exploring the Sinaia Mountain Resort and have lunch.
Our tour ends in Bucharest after a full beautiful day.
For private tours - by request - we could skip (ongoing) some of the tour components in order to have more time for others. Also, we could have a different tour configuration, based on a prior request.
Good things to know before you book
- This tour includes components that are not suitable for persons having walking disabilities (especially Bran Castle involves climbing stairs). Please contact us and we will try to offer the best option to you.
- Between 27th of September 2021 and 17th of April 2022 Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. For all the rest of the year Peles Castle is closed on Mondays.
- Due to the traffic conditions or other reasons we cannot guarantee the return hour or the total number of hours agreed for this tour.
- During weekend time and official holidays, usually the traffic level is higher and our tour could last more hours than specified.
- We reserve the right to refuse or unilaterally cancel any tour/service/product you want to book or you booked with us, for any reason. You will be notified via your email address/phone number regarding this issue at least 24 hours before your tour date or as soon as possible. In this case you may ask us to try to change the desired tour date or to change the tour, if possible. If you did pay any amount of money for the refused/cancelled service, and you are not interested in changing your tour date or your tour, you will be refunded. We are not liable for any losses or expenses caused by the issues above.
- Eddex Travel cannot be held responsible/liable if during our tour we find any site closed without a prior notice or we can't arrive in time to visit the attractions of the tour and also we cannot be made responsible/liable for any reason from the moment you arrive
- Transportation – by AC car - for 1-3 persons (my 2021 Dacia Logan or similar)/ 8-seater van for 4-8 persons/ bus for more than 8 persons (including driver, fuel, road tax, parking fees, etc.) is FREE of charge, you are going to pay for the tour guidance only.
- Please Note: Eddex Travel Company or the individuals involved in this tour can not cover any travel risks by a travel insurance or in any other way. Given the fact that travelling involves always some risks, we strongly recommend you to have a valid travel insurance to cover any potential risks, such as and not limited to: any unpleasant event, accident or even death, taking place during this tour. Eddex Travel Company or the individuals involved in this tour can not be held responsible/liable for any consequences, regardless of whose fault generated the consequences
You may also like some other tours
Bucharest Must See Walking Tour
Bucharest is one of the most fascinating cities in Europe. Bucharest, the place where east meets west The Little Paris - The City of Joy!
Small Group Walking Tour
Palaces and churches - Pubs and coffee shops - Stories, architecture, fun!More Details
Dracula's Nest - Poenari Fortress Day Tour
The real Dracula's Castle The only one built by Vlad the Impaler Wallachia - legend and history
Small Group Tour
The Eagle Nest Vlad's last line of defence Up in the Carpathian MountainsMore Details
Bucharest to Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip by Eddie
Constanta is the oldest city in Romania - the ancient city of Tomis while Mamaia is the most exclusive summer resort in Romania
Small Group Tour
History and culture - Yummy cusine - Sun and fun - A fresh summery day tour by EddieMore Details
Aren't you by this?
Share this Page