Who we are
Eddex Travel SRL
Our website address is: https://eddextravel.com.
Why we process your personal data
Because we respect your privacy and we want to comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) we will always try to use a minimum amount of your personal data. This amount of date we process is necessary for legitimate business purposes of our company.
We can process your data for:
- Security of our website and your data on our website - we collect your i.p. address and other data like your web browser, operating system etc.
- Website functionality
- Communication - in order to be able to stay in contact with you, we will need personal data such as your e-mail address, phone number etc.
- Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Sales, Financial activities - when we try to promote our business to you, to sell our services and to issue the legal documents needed
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Your I.P.- for security and marketing reasons. For the marketing reasons we will try, whenever possible, to anonymize your i.p.
- Your geolocation - for security and marketing reasons. For instance, regarding the marketing reasons, this will help us to serve you the most useful ads
- Your name and address - for communication and legal reasons
- Your phone number and email address - communication and marketing reasons
- Your demographic, cultural data - in order to serve you with the most useful ads
- Data about your web-browser, your device you use to access our website, the time you spend on our website, the pages you visit, etc - in order to serve you with the most useful ads
- Functional cookies
- Marketing cookies
- Other related technologies
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Google Analytics
- Other similar scrips on our server
- Facebook Business Manager
Who will see your data
- Our employees - whenever is needed to handle the communication with you or any legitimate business process
- Our business partners - whenever is needed to handle the communication with you or any legitimate business process
- Our website and social media pages - whenever is needed to handle the communication with you or any legitimate business process, like advertising our tours, posting tour photos or videos of our tourists, etc.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
- Right to complain to our Data Protection Authority - please visit www.dataprotection.ro
Child access to our website
How we protect your data
- We use a good reputation website hosting provider
- We use SSL certificate, so the data traffic between your device and our website is encrypted
- We use a firewall in order to protect our website and your personal data to be compromised
- We minimize the amount of personal data to be processed
- We do anonymize your I.P. whenever possible
- We do block non-functional cookies to be installed when you access our website and prior to your acceptance - whenever possible
Your contact information
If you believe we do not cover your rights in a proper manner, as stated by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) you could complain to The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing.
You can contact this authority here:
Address: 28-30 G-ral Gheorghe Magheru Bld. District 1, post code 010336 Bucharest, Romania
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org