Bucharest Free Walking Tour by Eddie
Bucharest is one of the most fascinating cities in Europe. You can discover here a unique mix of urban layers representing different stages of Bucharest history. Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) had his Princely Court here and actually he mentioned the name "Bucharest" for the first time in a document, in 1459.
Welcome to Bucharest - The Little Paris - The City of Joy!
Bucharest walking tour ★★★★★
I had a very nice guided walking tour of Bucharest with Eddie. I liked the way he presented the city, buildings, and History. It was interesting and captivating. I strongly recommend.
See more about Eddie on TripAdvisor
Highlights - Bucharest Free Walking Tour by Eddie
- This tour is designed and performed by Eddie, your local tour guide
- Small Group Tour - up to 10 people. You'll get more value and fun
- Romanian Athenaeum - iconic Bucharest building, house of our George Enescu Philharmonic, a national temple of culture
- Revolution Square - our former communist dicator Nicolae Ceausescu held his last speach here
- The Royal Palace - our monarchy started here
- Victory Avenue - the first paved street in Romania and probably the most beautiful avenue in Bucharest
- The Old Town - charming pedestrian cobbled streets, many historical buildings, restaurants, pubs and clubs, an effervescent day and night life
Shared/Private Bucharest walking tour. This is a small group tour
Limited. All year round, seven days a week.. Please check for availability via email or WhatsApp/Mobile phone
One hour. This may vary depending on our walking pace
Approximately 1,5 km
The Romanian Athenaeum - main entrance - by the columns. This is close to almost all the hotels in Bucharest city center (10-20 minutes walking). The exact address is 1-3 Benjamin Franklin st., Bucharest
No need, this a free Bucharest walking tour. I can accept donations and recommendations
Any entrance fees, transportation, food and drinks, souvenirs, personal expenses
Itinerary - Bucharest Free Walking Tour by Eddie
We are going to meet in front of the Romanian Athenaeum - iconic Bucharest building, house of our George Enescu Philharmonic. Please check the building's picture on top of this page (porch sustained by six visible greek ionian columns) and use the map at the end of this page. This will be also our first tour attraction.
Then we start our walking tour toward the Old Town. We will stop for the most important places and buildings for stories and pictures.
The tour ends in the Old Town area.
Good things to know before you book - Bucharest Free Walking Tour by Eddie
- The shared version of this tour is not suitable for individuals with walking disabilities. You may opt for the private version. Please contact us an we will try to offer the best option to you
- We reserve the right to refuse or unilaterally cancel any tour/service/product you want to book or you booked with us, for any reason. We will notify you via your email address/phone number regarding this issue at least 24 hours before your tour date or as soon as possible. In this case you may ask us to try to change the desired tour date or to change the tour, if possible. If you did pay any amount of money for the refused/cancelled service, and you are not interested in changing your tour date or your tour, you will be refunded. We are not liable for any losses or expenses caused by the issues above.
- We can unilaterally cancel the tour for any reasons. In this case you will be notified prior to the tour starting hour with a text message to the same phone number or email you used to contact us.
- Eddex Travel cannot be held responsible/liable if during our tour we find any site closed without a prior notice and for any reason from the moment you arrive.
- Please Note: Eddex Travel Company or the individuals involved in this tour can not cover any travel risks by a travel insurance or in any other way.. Given the fact that travelling involves always some risks, we strongly recommend you to have a valid travel insurance to cover any potential risks, such as and not limited to: any unpleasant event, accident or even death, taking place during this tour. Eddex Travel Company or the individuals involved in this tour can not be held responsible/liable for any consequences, regardless of whose fault generated the consequences
We are not responsible/liable for any losses or expenses caused by the issues above.
You may also like some other tours
Aren't you by this?
Share this Page