Bucharest Panoramic Tour by Eddie
A relaxing car ride in Bucharest, including all the must-see attractions
Welcome to Bucharest - The Little Paris!
Bucharest is not only the Old Town area. Once you are here, it would be great to explore some other fascinating areas of this surprising beautiful city.
Among other city attractions you are going to admire The Palace of Parliament - the largest building in Europe, a crazy expensive pharaonic project, a very strong communist mark for Bucharest
Then, the so-called Romanian Champs Elysee, Victory Avenue, The Romanian Athenaeum, The Arch of Triumph and many more.
Private/Shared small group day tour. The SHARED version of this tour runs with a group of 3 people. In case of less than 3 the tour will be canceled and you could book a private tour instead. The PRIVATE version of this tour runs with a group of any number of people.
The tour runs all year round. Please check for availability via email or WhatsApp/Mobile phone
This tour is held in English. However, I can help a bit the Italian tourists with my basic level of Italian language (parlo un po' di italiano)
For private tours - flexible. I do recommend 11 a.m. , in order to avoid Bucharest peak level traffic. For shared tours - 11 am.
1-2 hours. This may vary depending on road and traffic conditions or any unexpected reason
Approx. 10 km round trip
Private groups - at you hotel or place in Bucharest. Shared groups - The Romanian Athenaeum - main entrance - by the columns. This is close to almost all the hotels in Bucharest city center (10-20 minutes walking). Please use the map at the end of this page. The exact address is 1-3 Benjamin Franklin st., Bucharest
Private groups - at you hotel or place in Bucharest. Shared groups - The Romanian Athenaeum
At the moment we accept cash payment only. You are going to pay the tour price listed on this page (we do not apply any other additional charges) in the day of your tour, before the end of the tour
Tour guidance - by Eddie - certified national tour guide | Transportation (including driver, fuel, road tax, parking fees, etc.)– is offered as a FREE of charge service | Stops for pictures: The Palace of Parliament
Any entrance fees: | Food and drinks | Souvenirs | Personal expenses, etc.
Pricing for Bucharest Panoramic Tour by Eddie
Private groups of 1 people
Price per person: 40 euro
Private groups of 2 people
Price per group: 50 euro
Private groups of 3 people
Price per group: 60 euro
Private groups of more than 3 people
Price per person: Please ask for a quotation
Shared groups of 3 people or more
Price per person: Please ask for a quotation
Highlights - Bucharest Panoramic Tour by Eddie
- Small Group Tour - due to the group small size, the shared tour version is almost private in many ways. You'll get more value and fun
- Palace of Parliament - an impressive building, famous due to its story and world records
- Romanian Athenaeum - a strong city landmark, one of the most beautiful buildings in Bucharest
- Union Avenue - inspired by Champs Elysee avenue in Paris
- Victory Avenue - the most beautiful one in the City
- The Arch of Triumph - one of the most beautiful monuments in Romania, built to commemorate our victory and heroes in the First World War
Itinerary - Bucharest Panoramic Tour by Eddie
Our tour starts from hotel or place in Bucharest (private tour) or from the Romanian Athenaeum meeting point (shared tour).
We are going to have a relaxing car ride on the most beautiful avenues in Bucharest.
Our tour ends in the same place we started.
For private tours - by request - we could skip (ongoing) some of the tour components in order to have more time for others. Also, we could have a different tour configuration, based on a prior request.
Good things to know before you book
- The shared version of this tour is not suitable for individuals with walking disabilities (especially Bran Castle involves climbing stairs). You may opt for the private version. Please contact us and we will try to offer the best option to you.
- Due to the traffic conditions, we cannot guarantee the return hour.
- During weekdays, rush hours and official holidays, usually the traffic level is higher and our tour could last more hours than specified.
- For a shared tour, we can run this tour with a minimum of 3 people. In case we have less than 3 people, the tour will be canceled unilaterally. In this case you will have the following options: get a full refund if you have payed any amount for this tour (currently we don't accept advance payments); opt for the same tour but a private one; opt for the same shared tour on some other date.
- We can unilaterally cancel the tour for important reasons as follows: force-majeur issues (E.g. roads blocked by snowfall; unavailable tour components; personal health problems, etc). In this case you will be notified prior to the tour starting hour with a text message on the same phone number or email you used to contact us. If your tour has been canceled you have the following options: get a full refund if you have payed any amount for this tour (currently we don't accept advance payments); opt for the same tour but a private one; opt for the same shared tour on some other date.
- Eddex Travel cannot be held responsible/liable if during our tour we find any site closed without a prior notice and also we cannot be made responsible/liable for any reason from the moment you arrive
- Transportation – is FREE of charge, you are going to pay for the tour guidance only. Please Note: Eddex Travel Company or the individuals involved in this tour can not cover any travel risks by a travel insurance or in any other way. Given the fact that travelling involves always some risks, we strongly recommend you to have a valid travel insurance to cover any potential risks, such as and not limited to: any unpleasant event, accident or even death, taking place during this tour. Eddex Travel Company or the individuals involved in this tour can not be held responsible/liable for any consequences, regardless of whose fault generated the consequences
Please use the map below to reach our meeting point (for shared tours)
You may also like some other tours
Aren't you by this?
Share this Page