Bucharest Panoramic Tour by Eddie
Welcome to Bucharest - The Little Paris!
Bucharest is not only the Old Town area. Once you are here, it would be great to explore some other fascinating areas of this surprising beautiful city.
Among other city attractions you are going to admire The Palace of Parliament - the largest building in Europe, a crazy expensive pharaonic project, a very strong communist mark for Bucharest
Then, the so-called Romanian Champs Elysee, Victory Avenue, The Romanian Athenaeum, The Arch of Triumph and many more.
Nice and easy, exactly what we were looking for
★★★★★ on TripAdvisor
We visited Bucharest for a few days and wanted a short and easy tour to see the most interesting sites. I booked a trip with Eddie - EDDEX TRAVEL - and it was exactly what we needed, Eddie is born in the city, has a great knowledge of the city's history, showing us and explaining what we look at. Eddie is paying attention to every need of his tourists, is patient and has a nice car with good air conditioning. Thank you again for a pleasant trip.
See more about Eddie on TripAdvisor:
Why with us
- More time for you - my tours are designed to give the traveler a fair amount of time to really enjoy the attractions included
- Personal experience - this tour is designed and performed by Eddie, your professional local tour guide
- Flexibility is the key word - in case of a private tour, one could spend more time on what interests you most and less for the rest
- Unicity - we could (if possible and desired) add one tour component and remove the other - even ongoing - for a full customized experience
- Small Group Tour - usually my groups are up to 7 people but if your group is larger we'll still have fun
Pricing for Bucharest Panoramic Tour by Eddie
Private groups of 1-2 people
Price per group: 80 euro
Private groups of 3 people
Price per group: 120 euro
Private groups of 4-7 people
Price per person: 35 euro
Private groups of more than 7 people
Price per person: Please ask for a quotation
Highlights - Bucharest Panoramic Tour by Eddie
- Palace of Parliament - an impressive building, famous due to its story and world records
- Romanian Athenaeum - a strong city landmark, one of the most beautiful buildings in Bucharest
- Revolution Square
- Union Avenue - inspired by Champs Elysee avenue in Paris
- Victory Avenue - the most beautiful one in the city
- The Arch of Triumph - one of the most beautiful monuments in Romania, built to commemorate our victory and heroes in the First World War
- Other important places
- By Request - we could visit (even interior visit if possible) some other famous sites (The Village Museum or something else) - please ask
Private Driving Tour (by request we can include some short walking components)
The tour runs all year round. Please check for availability via email or WhatsApp/Mobile phone
This tour is held in English. However, I can help a bit the Italian tourists with my basic level of Italian language (parlo un po' di italiano)
For private tours - flexible. I do recommend 10 a.m. , in order to avoid Bucharest peak level traffic. For shared tours - 10 am.
2 to 4 hours. This may vary depending on road and traffic conditions, tour components or any other reason
15 to 25 km round trip
Pick-up and Drop-off
At you hotel or place in Bucharest
At the moment we accept cash payment only. You are going to pay the tour price listed on this page (we do not apply any other additional charges) in the day of your tour, before the end of the tour
Pick-up and drop-off (at your hotel or place in Bucharest) | Tour guidance - by Eddie - certified national tour guide | Transportation by AC car - for 1-4 persons (my 2021 Dacia Logan or similar / 8-seater van for 5-7 persons/ bus for more than 7 persons (including driver, fuel, road tax, parking fees, etc.)– is offered as a FREE of charge service | Stops for pictures: The Palace of Parliament, The Romanian Athenaeum and Revolution Square
Any entrance fees | Food and drinks | Souvenirs | Personal expenses, etc.
Transportation - 1 to 4 persons using my 2021 Dacia Logan Comfort; for more than 4 persons we use minibus / bus
Itinerary - Bucharest Panoramic Tour by Eddie
Our tour starts from hotel or place in Bucharest (private tour) or from the Romanian Athenaeum meeting point (shared tour).
We are going to have a relaxing car ride on the most beautiful avenues in Bucharest.
Our tour ends in the same place we started.
For private tours - By Request - we could visit some other famous sites - please ask - also we could skip (ongoing) some of the tour components in order to have more time for others. We could have a different tour configuration, based on a prior request.
Good things to know before you book
- This tour could include some components that are not suitable for persons having walking disabilities . Please contact us and we will try to offer the best option to you.
- Due to the traffic conditions or other reasons we cannot guarantee the return hour or the total number of hours agreed for this tour.
- During weekdays, rush hours and official holidays, usually the traffic level is higher and our tour could last more hours than specified.
- We reserve the right to refuse or unilaterally cancel any tour/service/product you want to book or you booked with us, for any reason. We will notify you via your email address/phone number regarding this issue at least 24 hours before your tour date or as soon as possible. In this case you may ask us to try to change the desired tour date or to change the tour, if possible. If you did pay any amount of money for the refused/cancelled service, and you are not interested in changing your tour date or your tour, you will be refunded. We are not liable for any losses or expenses caused by the issues above.
- Eddex Travel cannot be held responsible/liable if during our tour we find any site closed without a prior notice or we can't arrive in time to visit the attractions of the tour and also we cannot be made responsible/liable for any reason from the moment you arrive
- Transportation – by AC car - for 1-4 persons (my 2021 Dacia Logan or similar)/ 8-seater van for 5-7 persons/ bus for more than 7 persons (including driver, fuel, road tax, parking fees, etc.) is FREE of charge, you are going to pay for the tour guidance only.
- Please Note: Eddex Travel Company or the individuals involved in this tour can not cover any travel risks by a travel insurance or in any other way. Given the fact that travelling involves always some risks, we strongly recommend you to have a valid travel insurance to cover any potential risks, such as and not limited to: any unpleasant event, accident or even death, taking place during this tour. Eddex Travel Company or the individuals involved in this tour can not be held responsible/liable for any consequences, regardless of whose fault generated the consequences
You may also like some other tours
Aren't you by this?
Share this Page